call diversion service
The Call Diversion Service is aimed at companies or individuals
who need to answer and queue calls professionally and then transfer
the call to somewhere else. An example of this mechanism would be
the provision of support services where a company may wish to provide
a revenue-generating support service where calls are answered by
differing support personnel.
This service can operate on normal or revenue generating numbers
Apart from the support example this service is also ideal for organisations
who wish to 'hide' their actual number from the number being dialled.
Only the person setting up the service will know what number the
call is being put through to.
Like all Callagenix services call diversion can be set up and operated
in a test environment free of charge. Simply click Free
Trial to create a test account.
- 24-hour automatic call answering with fully customisable messages
- these are created either from recordings provided by you or
can be automatically generated from text.
- Routing of calls - Calls taken can be routed to numbers of
your choice. They can be set to pre-announce where they have been
diverted from so you always know the reason for the call.
- Recording of calls for monitoring purposes.
- Voice mail capability - If your callers cannot reach you then
they can leave voice mails which will automatically be sent to
your email address.
- Information line - Calls can be switched to information lines
providing pre-recorded or text-to-speech messages back to your
callers.A list of callers' numbers can optionally be created.
- Choice of telephone numbers.
- Full on-line call statistics.
- Text-to-speech capabilities.